headlights always on.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also there is a way to turn off the Auto headlights, from memory it’s foot on the brake cycle key to ignition 5 times, I will see if I can find the instrunctions tomorrow also … hope that solves your problem :)

Hello NN my 550 has factory fitted auto headlights, there is a light sensor on the dash that turns them on and off, it is very sensitive
Nissan moved the sensor because I have a dash mat to stop the headlights from always being on.
in the garage the Headlights are always on in start up
I will post a photo of sensor tomorrow
Is it that one sets behind the mirror? Attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-200632_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-200632_Google.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 11
Also there is a way to turn off the Auto headlights, from memory it’s foot on the brake cycle key to ignition 5 times, I will see if I can find the instrunctions tomorrow also … hope that solves your problem :)
Oh please find that instructions now .why tomorrow :d

The STX550 is my first car with a luminous dash, in town with the street lights on at night, I kept forgetting to turn the headlights on till the street lights ran out, that’s why I had Nissan fit the auto headlights… they work perfect :)

Thanks Mr Spanish cowboy :)

It works with that instruction but the problem with mine that the h/lamps says ON even with switch stalker set to OFF.

Latest posts

Back