Headlight moisture

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone has any ideas how to fix and as to why I have moisture in both my headlights? Vehicle is a 2015 navara stx. Thanks.

I can only think of a few reasons for this.

1) You've been wading through deep water and the rubber boots on the back of the headlights aren't sealing properly. You might consider using a wading bra before taking the car through deep water again.

2) The headlights have cracks in them (one of mine does, but I think mine came from a committee meeting with a duck at 100km/h).

3) You have a "friend" who's decided to fill your headlights with some unknown substance. Return the favour by replacing his hair gel or shampoo with Nads.

i had the same issue with my 2014 dual cab when i bought it a few months back. i ended up having to take the headlights out and blow hot air through them until they were clear of condensation and then made sure all the seals were placed properly whe refitting. they have been good since then.

i had the same issue with my 2014 dual cab when i bought it a few months back. i ended up having to take the headlights out and blow hot air through them until they were clear of condensation and then made sure all the seals were placed properly whe refitting. they have been good since then.
Thanks, since I have no cracks in my headlights I'm thinking the seals are gone somewhere

Latest posts

Back