Head unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadmum

Reaction score
has anyone put in a android head unit if so what would be the best one and was it hard to wire up .
Thank you

I did, I put in a Pumpkin unit. Never again. The thieves disabled BT audio and then sell a dongle that does the task. Won't answer questions on it either.

Although with that said, the unit isn't a bad one. It does everything it should otherwise.

I had to get an adapter from Nissan to ISO plugs. Bought these from a car audio place.

Just wondering if you’ve had any issues & whether you still recommend this unit?
Hi Normie, Yes it still is a great head unit 2 years on and no problems whatsoever 4 of my mates now have one too and they love it
I definitely will keep recommending the Atoto products they are really good value for money with heaps of features.
My wife has a different model in her car it it is faultless as well.

Last edited:
Hi Normie, Yes it still is a great head unit 2 years on and no problems whatsoever 4 of my mates now have one too and they love it
I definitely will keep recommending the Atoto products they are really good value for money with heaps of features.
My wife has a different model in her car it it is faultless as well.
Do you have media controls on your steering wheel? And if so, do they work with the Atoto?

Looks a good head unit. So what size goes into a 2008 D40 and what sort of wiring loom/adaptor is required? I think i need to do some research :)

Looks a good head unit. So what size goes into a 2008 D40 and what sort of wiring loom/adaptor is required? I think i need to do some research :)
I Have the S8 pro with 10inch screen double din Atoto came with all wiring adaptors to fit STD nav harness they have lots of head units to choose from there is a picture if it installed attached

Attachments

• ATOTO.jpg
    ATOTO.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
I Have the S8 pro with 10inch screen double din Atoto came with all wiring adaptors to fit STD nav harness they have lots of head units to choose from there is a picture if it installed attached
Thanks for that. I see now how the 10" is mounted, protruding out. I assume the 7" would fit snug. Will hve to go measure mine. I'm thinking the S8 Pro too.

They say USB tethering ... but i dont see a USB socket on the front? I can see it on the 7" version.

They also do a 7 inch version of the S8 that fits in the dash the usbs all come out the rear on leads that's the white usb c you see to the left of the photo

Latest posts

Back