Hate my brand new D40ST Auto!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate, feel ya pain. I have a 2010 D40 King Cab, piece of crap. Did a clutch at 5000km, and the second is about to go at 50 000k (It stalls reversing up hills and often jumps out of gear).
2011 kingcab i just clocked over 100000km and my clutch is still going strong

More than a real worry

I'm on my third D40 - one V6 petrol manual (great engine that!), one diesel manual and the current diesel auto. Latest is the best tow vehicle I've ever had for my 1.25 tonne camper. Up Mt Darragh Mountain road at the end of January and never dropped below third. When I sold the manual, the lady that test drove it knew how to drive a manual and loved it. Her Alpha Male husband insisted on driving it before he would make an offer and I ended up telling him to stop and get out. He had no idea how to drive a manual or anything with a clutch and I wasn't about to let him destroy the thing on a test drive. He subsequently made an offer and was beaten because another buyer made the same offer earlier!

I just do not understand how anyone does two clutches in 50,000 km unless the driver is a factor.

I love my nav 93000 and faultless... So to all you cock suckers on here crying about the shit nsv they have tell someone how cares and sell it and **** off. Cry us all a river you bitches

Funny how old mates made one post. and theres now 7 pages....

Someone buy him a beer this is gold!

IM right though.... I don't care and i know alot of you guys and girls dont care what these floggs say cause we like and enjoy our navs.... Yea they might have there ups and downs. But all cars do. If you treat your car good it will return the favour.. So if you hate your nav **** off cause we don't care. Buy a great wall you flogs

I have a 10K/6 month service due Monday ...... while its in there I'm seeing what I can get for it as a trade in. I abhor my D22. After being a 25 year Nissan owner there is nothing in the range that appeals to me at all.

May get somthing a bit more off road orientated again, like a suzuki swift :)

More seriously maybe a Ford Troller if they come to the Aus market. Having just experienced my first (and last) duel cab ute with both insufficient interior space and insufficient tray space for my needs. I am probably going to get a trailer for when I need to go to the tip or get a full sheet of gyprock/plywood/stainless etc.

I am glad nearly all of you like your Navara's.

:top::top::top::top:

I have a 10K/6 month service due Monday ...... while its in there I'm seeing what I can get for it as a trade in. I abhor my D22. After being a 25 year Nissan owner there is nothing in the range that appeals to me at all.

May get somthing a bit more off road orientated again, like a suzuki swift :)

More seriously maybe a Ford Troller if they come to the Aus market. Having just experienced my first (and last) duel cab ute with both insufficient interior space and insufficient tray space for my needs. I am probably going to get a trailer for when I need to go to the tip or get a full sheet of gyprock/plywood/stainless etc.

I am glad nearly all of you like your Navara's.

:top::top::top::top:

Free speech love it

Lmao ive owned a sr hilux 2007 and a year ago a d22 zd30 let me tell use ill perfer the navara any day of the week i love it and does whay ever i tell it to do so not sure why ppl are pisst off here you dont like ur car sell it and go get ur selfs a datson or something. ...

God gave you eyes to check things like cabin space and tub space to see if it suits your needs before you buy that car :wristy:

I agree.It must be like buying a house that you like the look of,then 2 months later you realize its too small and does not suit any of your needs. It must be someones fault, not you though,haha

Yeah .... A 10 min drive isn't really enough - you can't really determine what is uncomfortable v's what is just different than what your used to.

I just can't believe how awful it rides on Qld goat tracks.. sorry I mean highways.

Back