Hardlid wiring question.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reece

Reaction score
Hi I have just recently installed a factory nissan hardlid I bought secondhand which has central locking & doom light.
I am looking at only fitting central locking to it as it has a 4 pin plug attached which colours would be for central locking as I'm assume i just splice it into the wiring loom under kick panel under the door.
Just wondering if anyone has done it and where they ran they wires through to get to the door wiring.

Hi I have just recently installed a factory nissan hardlid I bought secondhand which has central locking & doom light.
I am looking at only fitting central locking to it as it has a 4 pin plug attached which colours would be for central locking as I'm assume i just splice it into the wiring loom under kick panel under the door.
Just wondering if anyone has done it and where they ran they wires through to get to the door wiring.
Closest I got was to running a reverse camera, there is probably better ways but I found a gromet under the carpet in the rear to get to the Cab.

From there you can run the wiring out to one of the doors, then follow the existing wiring path for Central locking. The loom would be running along one of sides of the Cab, more than likely the drivers side as it's the passenger for almost everywhere else the Ute was sold.

Latest posts

Back