Goes limp at 2500 revs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheffcrew1983

Reaction score
Hi...I bought a 2009 nissan navara a week ago...I've noticed sometimes when I get upto 2500 revs it doesn't seem to go any faster....if i hit 50mph in 4th it stays at that until I release the accelerator then it gets going again...any ideas...?

It's sometimes a symptom of a dirty SCV, which can be treated with injector cleaner. Either stick a whole bottle of Liqui Moly Fuel System Treatment in your tank and go for a 100-200km drive, or for faster results get some Liqui Moly Diesel Purge and run that (follow the instructions on the can, and check some YouTube vids if you have any doubts).

If that doesn't work we can look at alternatives.

It's sometimes a symptom of a dirty SCV, which can be treated with injector cleaner. Either stick a whole bottle of Liqui Moly Fuel System Treatment in your tank and go for a 100-200km drive, or for faster results get some Liqui Moly Diesel Purge and run that (follow the instructions on the can, and check some YouTube vids if you have any doubts).

If that doesn't work we can look at alternatives.
Thank you...I'll try that and let u know

Hi...I bought a 2009 nissan navara a week ago...I've noticed sometimes when I get upto 2500 revs it doesn't seem to go any faster....if i hit 50mph in 4th it stays at that until I release the accelerator then it gets going again...any ideas...?

Hi mine did this i changed the fuel filter and every month I put redex in

Latest posts

Back