getting zd30 parts from asia

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshy1

Reaction score
hi members , can any member tell me where i can buy zd22 non common rail new parts from suppliers in ASIA PLEASE , as i rebuild them myself and dont charge a arm and a leg to help members out repowering their navara,s /patrols i am 76 young and enjoy rebuilding them parts are to expensive to buy in australia , thnks members and look forward to some replys on sellers in asia ok , cheers welshy1

Howdy, try 7zap, Partsouq, Amanama for genuine and oem parts- best I've found!

This one is great for cross referencing parts, "i Partinfo.org" if your working on the ZD you'll love this service.. put a part number in the search and it will tell you all the up dated part numbers and find every make and model that uses the same part.. Renault used variants of the ZD also..

For instance, a clutch slave cylinder hose for a 2003 nav- same as the micra, infinity and more! The calipers are still used on new models today- just different part numbers... the shifty buggers!

Ok, your a mechanic yes! Have you the reamer for the balance shaft bushes or the tool for shimming the valves? What motors are you working on? Do you have a preference?

I'd love to build a ZD block and head.. There's better valves and pistons for them now, have you had anything to do with ceramic coatings?

Man, you are going to love those sites, if you need parts tell me and I'll give you some names to deal with "good people", you can get parts from Daubi and Japan with in 5 days! Getting them from Melbourne is another story at the moment!

And well priced..
Two cam chain gears and a chain from nissan au, $500 plus, for $500 I got genuine- All new bolts, cam chain runners, chain, gears, adjuster for under that delivered.
Picked up an genuine oil pump/cover for under $300, if you know the oil pumps on the ZD you'll know that was a win!

Anyway, if you working on the ZD "blocks and heads" drop me a line....

Cheers Zed

Back