Genuine Nudge Bar Fitting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverstreak

Reaction score
Hi guys I was wondering if any body out there has fitted there own nudge bar to there car and if so can you give me any tips or if by chance able to give a hand in installation! I have a 2013 D40. I will reward. I am on the south coast.
Cheers Greg

Nudge Bar Instructions

If you send me a PM I will email you the fitting instructions for the genuine bar I fitted to my 2011 D40. I am assuming that it should be the same as the 2011 model.
Cheers

Hi All, I also purchased a genuine Navara nudge bar (F2160-5X100AU). It was taken of a Navara ST. I also own a 09 ST. I was wondering if anyone managed to get it to fit. And if so, did you just follow the instructions or did you have to do any extra mods?

Thanks Aleks

Last edited:
Hi All, I also purchased a genuine Navara nudge bar (F2160-5X100AU). It was taken of a Navara ST. I also own a 09 ST. I was wondering if anyone managed to get it to fit. And if so, did you just follow the instructions or did you have to do any extra mods?

Thanks Aleks

How much did you pay for that Nudge Bar mate ?

Hey @Colb , hopefully somebody new will come along and be able to help out with the fitting instructions.
Everyone previously to reply havent been seen since 2015/2016
thread will stay open for some replies

What are you getting stuck with? have you got the kit together? new or used?

Nudge Bar Instructions

If you send me a PM I will email you the fitting instructions for the genuine bar I fitted to my 2011 D40. I am assuming that it should be the same as the 2011 model.
Cheers
Hi Fella. Any chance of you sending fitting instructions to [email protected] Pulling out what little hair I've got left trying to find bolt type and instructions. I'm a D40 novice and just love the truck. Thank you
IMG-20221226-WA0000.jpg

Nudge Bar Instructions

Cheers
Hey mate can you send through the intrustions to me too,
I have a F2160-Jr000Au im hoping its the same same haha send through to
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back