Genuine D22 Alloy Bullbar Installation Guide

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltesefalcon

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i just got my hands on a secondhand genuine alloy bullbar for my D22.

Fairly straightforward from what i've seen, but just wondering if anyone has any idea where i can get my hands on some installation instructions from??

Cheers

Falcon

Mate! It not rocket science, once you get your standard bumper off it will make perfect scence, any Nissan dealer will give you some install instructions.

Did you get bolts for it? I just took my alloy bullbar off and it can only go on one way. Put one bracket on the bill bar and slide it on and once it's in place put the other bracket on.

Gday, i did get bolts, but that was the reason i was looking for fitting instructions, i found instructions for an aftermarket (ironman) bullbar and it had more bolts than i got with mine...pretty sure im right anyway...but just wanted to double check.

Cheers boys...

Falcon

hey everyone,
just a quick question, my 04 str d22 bullbar moves when i push or pull on it but all the bolts are tight. any ideas as to what it may be

My guess is its not pinned properly check the mounting plates ON the bar not the chassis rails and look for holes with no bolts on them....

More often then not they need to be drilled once the bar has be installed in its resting place

Hi Guys,

i just got my hands on a secondhand genuine alloy bullbar for my D22.

Fairly straightforward from what i've seen, but just wondering if anyone has any idea where i can get my hands on some installation instructions from??

Cheers

Falcon

Mate its a piece of cake, I bolted both brackets onto the chassis, with the grille removed you can easily screw in the bolts by hand over the top of the bull bar , ,i'm sure there is some one on here near you who can point you in the right direction ,[Where do you live?

has anybody got photos of were to mount brackets for alley bull bar navara d22t 2013 new to this cheers

Latest posts

Back