G'day from Bendigo, new D22 owner!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gagzila

Reaction score
G'day Everyone,

Name's Craig, I'm a Bendigonian (Bendigo, Victoria) and I just recently bought myself a pretty wicked 2010 D22 STR! :dance3:

I've probably come from a bit of a different background in cars compared to most of you, that being high performance orientated having previously owned a 320awkw R32 GTR (technically a 4wd but a bit different to what I have now :wink:) and a 170rwkw E36 M3. Basically my young rev head days have come and gone and I realised I'm more of a outdoorish person at heart who loves to get out in the elements and experience the natural beauty of our country through various activities like hiking, skiing, mountain climbing, camping and travelling around.

My old man used to have a turbo diesel Holden Rodeo so I was already used to the slower, higher driving style and therefore the transition wasn't hard in the slightest with a basic understanding already of 4wding (but still relatively inexperienced in proper off roading).

Anyway from what I've seen, this is the place to be for Navara owners and in my couple weeks of loitering I have already learned a lot by browsing these forums and thought it was about time I said "hi" and showed off my new beast (which by the way I believe was previously owned by a helpful member on here named "Hodge")...only a bit over 28.5k on the odometer, tons of great quality 4wd accessories already on her and still drives and feels like new :redcool:

D22-2_zps1664bf5c.png

Cheers,

Craig

Last edited:
G'day from Bendigo, new D22 owner! (new thread)

Hi and welcome... BTW you've started a new thread title without actually writing a post. Message received anyway!

Thanks 10navst,

I did make a post but in the process of editing it, it disappeared for some reason...I am hoping it's just awaiting moderator approval or something.

Might put a quick post up in the Site Support forum as I don't want to type it all out again :hmpf:

Cheers,

Craig

Thanks guys,

There was actually another post before that one with my introduction but it just up and vanished upon clicking the edit button. Old Tony, I don't know what you can see on your end, but is there any evidence of the post still being there? If you go back up a level to the "New Members Area" and hover over my topic title, you can see some of the original post in the preview bubble.

Cheers,

Craig

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
Nice D22 mate, looks like the only thing it needs is a set of Rock slides from Scottybobcat.
Check out the Muster trip in October, hopefully you can come and show her off to everyone.

Thanks guys and also to Tony for sorting out my OP.

Checked out Scotty's rock slides, definitely look the goods and reckon I'll look at getting a set at some stage.

Got a pretty full year already ahead of me but will check out the muster and see what I can do.

Cheers,

Craig

Latest posts

Back