Fuel and temp gauges issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esotericnomad

Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined and got myself a 2003 D22 3litre turbo diesel.. Runs great, just did the EGR blank and swirl mod. My issue is fuel gauge stays maxed out all the time, also the temp gauge is permanently on just under 1/4 even first thing in the morning. I have done a cluster reset and all needles moved as they should, cleaned all the earth points on the engine.. do the fuel and temp share a common earth that I can't find? Or any other recommendations..

to test the temp guage disconnect the wire on the engine sensor.the guage should come back to Zero,(if it does it may be sensor prob) if it doesnt go back to zero the wire may be shorting, when you earth the wire,guage should swing to full . a bit confusing.. with fuel guage problem, may be earth to cluster. check fuses pull em out and do visual , there may be some type of fuel relay.. having 2 problems sugests common fault

I installed one of these ,it will show all the information you need just plugs into you OBI port
1602207956746.png

Latest posts

Back