Front diff to cross-member bushing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortyNavros

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My front diff to crossmember bushes are all flogged out and there is a lot of movement. Does anyone know where I can buy some replacement bushes, prefer poly but will take rubber as well.

I see there are aftermarket poly diff drop down bushes (offset) not real keen on these (4x4parts and rugged rocks offroad), as I dont know anyone who has fitted them and they will cost over $100 to be shipped from the USA as I can find no one in Aus who sells them.

I have tried search all over the net but can find little information on replacement of these items and where I can source them from. In another thread on here someone said you could only get the bush if you buy the whole front x-member from nissan, which will cost wayyyy too much.

I had heard that someone bought some from Repco but I contacted them and Kelpro and cannot find anyone who can sell me anything. Can anyone help? Are these aftermarket diff drop kits my only choice? Surely someone makes a poly bush replacement!?

Cheers,
Alex

These are the bushes I am referring to, the worst one is one circled on the right in the image.

Attachments

• IMG_0715a.jpg
    IMG_0715a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 457
Yep thats the one NAB-201, mine is pretty flogged out. Guess I am going to just have to replace it with rubber as I doubt there is a poly option

It might not help but for US shipping i always use USPS standard international post..cheep as it gets and quick enough (2 weeks)

Hey mate, I ended up buying these from Australia from a company called Febest, havent had a chance to install it yet though.

hey all,
I'm Steven from Rugged Rocks and stumbled on to the board here today.
The website does default to using UPS for these bushing but in this case I knw it would be significantly cheaper to send these via the post office and i can do that as well, we would just need to do it over the phone.

the number to my desk here in the US is: 1-909-547-4651 OR you can also catch me on skype to keep call costs down: steeevo85

I had these made when I dropped the diff.. I am replacing all rubber mounts to the front of the diff with these also.

Attachments

• 20150803_151118.jpg
    20150803_151118.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back