Four digit number on Odo at startup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorb

Reaction score
G'day,

My newly acquired D22 didn't come with an owners manual, so can't check that.

I've noticed when turning on ignition that a four digit number appears on the odometer readout, then disappears on start up. Anyone know what that is??

I was hoping it was the radio code because I need that, but it starts with a 9.

Cheers

is the number less each time you drive it, if so, as Gun says, it's the 10000k service reminder. if it's the same as the d40, just push and hold the button in then turn on the ignition and wait for it to flash 10000, then release.

On a D40 it’s a service interval reminder. I think you hold the reset button for a few seconds then twist to adjust it.
is the number less each time you drive it, if so, as Gun says, it's the 10000k service reminder. if it's the same as the d40, just push and hold the button in then turn on the ignition and wait for it to flash 10000, then release.

Thanks Folks, Looks like you are spot on. Had a quick look at the numbers again and they are less than yesterday and can also now see in the corner a little spanner. Tried a half hearted attempt at resetting and I noted my little message "Oil Good" çhanged to "Oil 00000" but I didn't try anything beyond that point because wife yelled out my coffee was ready, so reset didn't appear to change and that's Ok as it is pretty right for when oil due.

Thanks again :cheers:

Back