forum has changed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweak'e

Staff member
Reaction score
how many have finally found there way here after the forum change.
might be wise for admin to send out email so people can update there links.

I thought the forum was down over the xmas holidays - laughed at myself when i clicked - i remember seeing the name change - didn't update my bookmark either - never thought I'd stop beeing redirected here:unsure::ROFLMAO:

good ideas tho @tweak'e🤙 - wouldn't be hard to send out a generic email

The actual old forum should have converted to lead you here about 3 days after the change. Even if you kept the old link.

So you say they are not redirecting you here?

The actual old forum should have converted to lead you here about 3 days after the change. Even if you kept the old link.

So you say they are not redirecting you here?
no redirect.
what makes it worse is another aussie site i'm on has gone as well.

Thanks so much. I have that being looked into and corrected. Too bad I cannot get someone to fix that Aussie site. What is it out of curiousity?

Thanks so much. I have that being looked into and corrected. Too bad I cannot get someone to fix that Aussie site. What is it out of curiousity?
the aussie toyota surf forum is down. not sure if he pulled the plug on it or its covid related (business gone bust etc). i know its on a back up server so it does go down now and again when that server is in use.
it was just poor timing that two forums went down at about the same time.

on the other hand other forums have much increased traffic due to lockdowns etc and people doing more projects at home.

Latest posts

Back