fog lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kd0603

Reaction score
just wondering if theres wiring in behind the bumper and if theres a switching mechanism already installed...on the wifes x trail we had to get a new light stalk on the steering column and install that which worked from factory loom...just havent seen any different light stalks for the d22

I haven't seen any different light stalks for the D22 either (in Australia at least). I have fog lights in the bullbar, but they're connected to the parking lights and afaik there was no separate wiring for fog lights behind the original bumper. I'm going to rewire them, run them separately through a relay so I can switch them off and only use when needed, instead being on all the time. The D22 was produced for many years though, so not sure about later models.

poked my head under and behind the bumper,couldnt see any wires and even the wisest of the wise....mr google isnt giving me any info on a different light stalk.
so no wires means i would have to run new ones to the light swich if there is another available ......gunna stick it in the too hard basket and just run a new rocker switch and loom instead

......gunna stick it in the too hard basket and just run a new rocker switch and loom instead
Yeah, it's not too difficult to do. There was someone on here a while ago (Danish) that had a different column switch with provision for switching fog lights. So there are different ones available, they weren't available in Aus though afaik.

Here's a link to the thread showing different switch.

www.navaraforum.com/threads/d22-rear-fog-light-relay.36738/

Back