fixing nose dive

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lachy1122345

Reaction score
Hows it going im looking at fixing the nose dive my front end does i thought about getting upper control arms that are adjustable so i can fix the nose dive on my d22 what have everyone done and whats it costed

You may need to get some heavy duty torsion bars and wind them higher. It is probably the stiff rear springs with no weight in the back that has you doing the downward dog. You can wind up the bars you have on there but this will probably give you a spongey front end. You need to jack the front end up and adjust the bolts on the bracket at the end of the torsion bar. You will likely need a wheel alignment is you lift it too far. I think I got my lift kit from 4x4 Supercentre, including new rear springs and HD torsion bars. Don't recall the cost though

is it actually a problem? its never going to be a sports car.

main thing is decent shocks, possibly uprated torsion bars if its lifted.
trouble is the more car like you try to make it, the less off road you make it.

You may need to get some heavy duty torsion bars and wind them higher. It is probably the stiff rear springs with no weight in the back that has you doing the downward dog. You can wind up the bars you have on there but this will probably give you a spongey front end. You need to jack the front end up and adjust the bolts on the bracket at the end of the torsion bar. You will likely need a wheel alignment is you lift it too far. I think I got my lift kit from 4x4 Supercentre, including new rear springs and HD torsion bars. Don't recall the cost though
thanks mate been looking at heavy duty bars

is it actually a problem? its never going to be a sports car.

main thing is decent shocks, possibly uprated torsion bars if its lifted.
trouble is the more car like you try to make it, the less off road you make it.
Yeah I will get heavy dutys and wind them up, its mainly for off road I want to to be able to get through stuff, last time i went out i was getting hooked up on most things

I am running 2inch sus lift(didn’t upgrade torsions didnt realise what they would help with till now)
it has 2inch body which was already in it when bought
and 31’s at moment but want to get 33s on it

just don't go to hard. a lot of guys fit hard suspension for 4wd but this reduces the amount of flex they have which means more wheels in the air.

Latest posts

Back