Fault codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewmacca

Reaction score
I've got a 2003 zd30 d22 navara that suddenly stalled on me as I went to take off from the lights & now won't restart.
Using information from Bunkyone a member on here I used a wire between ports 1 & 8 on my obd plug & got these 4 fault codes by watching the engine light. They are 10 03 egr volume control valve
04 03 throttle pedal position
03 01 engine ecu
07 03 injection pump
As well as 02 06 which I couldn't find on his list.
Can anyone provide me with some insight into what the fault might actually be or what my next course of action might be?
Sorry for making this my first post on the forum but until now it's been a pretty solid rig.
Thanks.

i would be suspecting the ecu. if something has happened to the ecu then it may throw up a lot of false error codes.
also i would be inclined to check all the power and earth connections.
otherwise grab a 2nd hand ecu that has the same part number and see how it goes.

i would be suspecting the ecu. if something has happened to the ecu then it may throw up a lot of false error codes.
also i would be inclined to check all the power and earth connections.
otherwise grab a 2nd hand ecu that has the same part number and see how it goes.
Yeah I will have to go through the earth points to start with. Thanks

I have a spare ECU that should probably fit, mine is an 05 ZD30. If you have no luck with cleaning the earth's etc PM me and you can try it to see if it solves your problem, you can then chase up a replacement. I got a Remapped ECU and have kept my original as a spare

I have a spare ECU that should probably fit, mine is an 05 ZD30. If you have no luck with cleaning the earth's etc PM me and you can try it to see if it solves your problem, you can then chase up a replacement. I got a Remapped ECU and have kept my original as a spare
Cool thanks mate, I've got to go away for work tomorrow for a week, I'll hit you up when I get back. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back