Error codes ‘p0638’ ‘p2111’

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louay

Reaction score
Hey fellas I recently got a check engine light on my Np300 after installing a body lift. Got it scanned and came up with the above codes. (Not in limp mode)

Ive changed the throttle body, EGR valve, sensors and checked all wiring and everything is all good. I still have loss of power during low RPMs and it makes a hissing sound while accelerating.
Can it be a vacuum leak?

Cheers!

It could be a boost leak too. Look for oily black streaks from gaps in the piping between the turbocharger and the intake manifold, and while you're shining a torch around, cast an eye over the exhaust manifold around the turbocharger (including the EGR) looking for black sooty ejections, paying particular attention to gaskets. Check the intercooler thoroughly.

It could be a boost leak too. Look for oily black streaks from gaps in the piping between the turbocharger and the intake manifold, and while you're shining a torch around, cast an eye over the exhaust manifold around the turbocharger (including the EGR) looking for black sooty ejections, paying particular attention to gaskets. Check the intercooler thoroughly.
Cheers mate I’ll look further into it

P0638 INLET AIR FLAP POSITION CTRL
P2119 ELECTRIC THROTTLE CONTROL FUNCTION (could not find p2111)

i would be looking for a ground thats been disconnected. otherwise may have stretched a harness somewhere.
highly likely there is a boost leak. i'm picking you would have to redo the intercooler pipes when doing a body lift. so probably around where that was modified.

P0638 INLET AIR FLAP POSITION CTRL
P2119 ELECTRIC THROTTLE CONTROL FUNCTION (could not find p2111)

i would be looking for a ground thats been disconnected. otherwise may have stretched a harness somewhere.
highly likely there is a boost leak. i'm picking you would have to redo the intercooler pipes when doing a body lift. so probably around where that was modified.
Cheers mate got it booked in with the mechanic to have a look at any loose/cracked pipes

Latest posts

Back