Eonon DVD Headrests

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so glad i found this thread on here, just had the exact same set delivered so it was good to get some pointers on the install, i was also going to wire them into the 12v plug in the console, will leave them as stand alone units though as we still have the standard head unit in the car atm, my 6yo will love the games and i'll be downloading plenty of dora for the 2yo girl.
will come in handy for the drive to perth at xmas time!

Hi All,

Great info on the thread. I am also planning to install a pair of these DVD players. I just have a couple of questions for those that have installed theirs.
1) Power - Would the best option be to feed the cable into the center console and connect it to a 12v cigarette plug.
2) How did you go about hiding the multitude of cables under the seats.
Many Thanks

Paul

Nb: Passage GT - We will also be doing the trip across to Perth at x-mas time, my main reason for installing these.

I have had the same units now for a couple of years without too many hassles. I have modified them slightly - disconnected the speakers and put "normal" headphone jacks instead. This allows the kids to use their bud style headphones - and no more batteries to worry about! I also have a power switch inside the centre console - kids misbehave, movies OFF!

great success!
all installed and ready to go, i will go back and put some tape on the mounts just so they don't wobble so much but installation was very easy.
only downside i had was dropping the screwdriver piece from my ratchet set just after i'd done up the last screw on the centre console, rolled straight under the little control unit thing in there and my sausage fingers had no chance in hell of retrieving it.
hopefully it doesn't rattle too much on corrugations!

I left the cabling tied up inside the seat with just enough to get from one seat down under the rubber matting across and up into the other seat. Naturally I took the power in the same route. I have a 4-outlet extension under the front passenger seat so that's where it's juiced from, and that is fed power from the outlet inside the centre console.

7 inch In-dash Single Din GPS Navigation Car DVD Player with Detachable Panel. From justcardvd
Screen:7 inch touch screen TFT LCD 800 * 480 pixel
operation system: WinCE 5.0
Buletooth: yes
GPS: yes
Parking Detector Interface:Yes
Power: DC 12-15v
FM/AM:Yes
Music format: MP3/WMA
Video format: Divx3.11,4.x,5.x,/Xvid /Avi /MJPEG /DVD(Vob)/VCD

(Dat)/MPG1,2,4/MP3/WMA
TV system: PAL/NTSC/SECAM
UL/CE and ROHS :Yes
External: SD card up to 8GB(Not included))
USB external: no limited
Maximum output power:4 * 45W
Languages: English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Latin, Italian

Back