Engine light on

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickl

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2011 stx 550, I got the read out and it is saying ( exhaust gas sensor pressure) where is the sensor and how can I rectify this problem? Any and all help will be much appreciated. Cheers Rick

First things first, those errors aren't always because of the sensor being faulty.

The absolute most common reason for these faults is a poor electrical connection and sometimes that's on the battery itself (so clean both battery terminals). Also clean the other end of the negative terminal wire. The very worst that you could do by doing this is end up with clean electrical connections!

Has your engine bay been pressure-washed?

First things first, those errors aren't always because of the sensor being faulty.

The absolute most common reason for these faults is a poor electrical connection and sometimes that's on the battery itself (so clean both battery terminals). Also clean the other end of the negative terminal wire. The very worst that you could do by doing this is end up with clean electrical connections!

Has your engine bay been pressure-washed?
No I don’t think it has, I will clean all electrical connections and see how I go, thanks

Latest posts

Back