Engine and DPF lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markb#

Reaction score
My 2020 Navara has just thrown up the Engine and DPF lights on the dash I have tried the regen to no avail then engine feels slightly down on power
I got our local garage to put the code reader (snap on) but no faults came up
Any help appreciate

Grab yourself a bottle of Penrite DPF cleaner, throw it in your tank and take the car for a good drive.

Keep the revs up over 2500 where you can to get some heat into the DPF

My 2020 Navara has just thrown up the Engine and DPF lights on the dash I have tried the regen to no avail then engine feels slightly down on power
I got our local garage to put the code reader (snap on) but no faults came up
Any help appreciate
i think your in the UK. our navaras a little different when it comes to the dpf etc (due to lower emission standard). i don't think ours even has regen button.

Ive done the drive over 50 mph to no avail its booked in to Nissan cheers everyone

It went into Nissan for a software update oil change and forced regen all under warranty

How much did it set you back? and did it work?

I have a cheap OBD2 scanner that does the force regen. it set me back $130 AUD, might be worthwhile investing

What obd2 reader and software are you using if you don't mind

I recently grabbed the newer version, I'm now using the Anceltech VD700.

There are a multitude of options out there when it comes to a scanner.

I recently grabbed the newer version, I'm now using the Anceltech VD700.

There are a multitude of options out there when it comes to a scanner.
Hi.. Are you still using the Anceltech VD700 scanner on your Australian Nissan Navara D23? Not having much luck after buying two other brands and been very disappointed with them.
Any commends or advise as to its suitability? Have you done a DPF burn off?
Thanks

Hi.. Are you still using the Anceltech VD700 scanner on your Australian Nissan Navara D23? Not having much luck after buying two other brands and been very disappointed with them.
Any commends or advise as to its suitability? Have you done a DPF burn off?
Thanks
Hi mate, I'm on a D40 and thankfully I scored the 2013 model that's DPF free! :)

I use it primarily for the family car (Audi) so I bought the one that has specific extra functions for the manufacturer.

I can say it pin points extra errors and in more detail than Torque

Hi mate, I'm on a D40 and thankfully I scored the 2013 model that's DPF free! :)

I use it primarily for the family car (Audi) so I bought the one that has specific extra functions for the manufacturer.

I can say it pin points extra errors and in more detail than Torque
Thanks for reply. I am having more luck with a Autel AP200 using Apple iphone. Early days yet but am much happier with my third purchase. It did throw a code for overloaded USB leading to bent pins on the centre consul (D23). Good to catch it before a full short.

Latest posts

Back