Electric Mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying your wrong, the wiring might not be there I only suggested it because the ST-X has some Pathy wiring but his was built in a completely different country so all cards are off the table.

As for the manuals the variations list covers the RX however you still have to be careful with things, especially electrical things as there are differences (and I wont call them mistakes) in the manual to the real world application. All my wiring is roughly situated where shown in the manual but many of the colours are different. Who knows the differences could just be the difference between the manual being written in Thailand rather than Spain but it's why I suggested the manual may only cover the RX in part the basics will still be there.

It probably does have some wiring in the RX.

All D40's come with RCD's fitted.

Dave.

You can't run a door mirror off the RCD, aux battery only, you wouldn't want to get caught with too much current drain on one circuit when your trying to show off you latest hair cut to the client in the chair and the hair dryer is still going.

Just thought I would drag this one back up... Maybe Scottybobcat can help, but does anyone know where it might be possible to get some electric mirrors and switches etc? Anyone seen any at wreckers, or kits anywhere?? Keen to put some on cos I got the shits with having to wind the window down to adjust mine everytime a truck goes past....

I musta got stooged. Mines 2004 and no elec. mirrors. I think, without looking, that the build date is early 2004 too. So wreckers it might be. I Just need to get home and check what wiring I do and don't have....

Do you have a airbag ?

The one's with the updated interior got the electric mirrors.

Sometime in 2004 they changed the interior.

I musta got stooged. Mines 2004 and no elec. mirrors. I think, without looking, that the build date is early 2004 too. So wreckers it might be. I Just need to get home and check what wiring I do and don't have....

Call Adam at Niss 4x4 in Williamstown mate and mention the forum.He has shit loads of them.I think I paid $160 for the pair including the switch.The wiring is there in the door looms.You will have to connect the power wire though.

re power mirrors

Guys I have an 04 str navara that had the black manual mirrors and I ended up getting the mirrors and the switch from thr wreckers and fit them up , the plugs are in the doors to plug into mirrors but does not power them up so you will need to wire them up , you will need to run a wiring harness with 3 wires in it to the left had side and back probe the harness on the left side for it to work . I can have a look for the diagram ind put it up if needed, mine works perfect like factory chrome electric power mirrors :cheers!:

Last edited:
I've done the same as Adam, I sourced the power in the drivers door off the electric window circuit which powered up the right side and had to run 3 wires over to left side as adam said. My d22 str is an '03 model.

Sorry guys, I missed your replies to this one as I was offline for a fair while. Thanks for that info, will follow it up next time I am back in the country again and have time to drag the tool kit out of the back...
Cheers...

i scored chrome electric mirrors and switch and put it all on and went to plug the switch in on drivers door panel and it does not fit, under the door trim already has the plug and the loom for the mirrors so that ws good so there must be more than one type of switch??

Actually better still, know of a wreckers or other in brissy that are likely to stock these? In need of some better mirror options as the factory ones dont seem to like staying put or making it easy to see around the steel tray's headboard...

Latest posts

Back