Electric mirror wiring harness

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUG

Reaction score
Hi all, after a lot of research & mucking around, found that it was a lot easier & cheaper to go with a Clearview electric mirror wiring harness, than it is to buy wiring harnesses from the wreckers
My 2012 D40 RX , didn't have electric mirrors & I wanted to convert from manual to electric mirrors, it was going to cost me $55 a side for the looms that run from the electric mirror switch to the mirrors in the doors & found out also that I needed a loom for under the dash another $250, plus the price of the switch, so all up it was up around $400 for the looms from a wreckers, opposed to, $95 for the clearview wiring harness /loom , which includes the electric mirrors switch & in line fuse
A set of electric mirrors cost me $230, depending on what mirrors you want the price varies of course
So hopefully anyone else wanting to do the same thing, I hope it helps you
P.S. the clearview harness didn't come with the wiring for mirrors that have blinkers or are electric fold back when your ignition is turned off

Latest posts

Back