EC YD25 manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeroen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm lookin for drawings and schedules for my Navara D40 2011 2488cc
I have several problems regarding fault codes p0103, p0102, p0113
We already checked and cleaned the MAF sensor. we switched it wit another and the problem remains.
So we are thinking of a wiring problem.
We are searching for the EC engine control system manual or other pictures/drawings of de ECU or schedules that could help
I received one for a YD25ddTi in PDF but the colors and positions are not correct.

My navara has no power left at all. She runs max 50km/H, gaspedal doesn't react correctly, no Black smoke, hardly any smoke at all,
She has 170000km,

Thanks
Jeroen

The absolute first thing I'd do (and it costs nothing) is clean the battery terminals. It's a common cause of issues. You might also check the connections on the side of the motor, and the main fusible links (on the battery positive terminal). You might consider having a portable power pack connected to the car while you do this, to keep power to the computer to avoid trip meter reset and radio PIN entry.

Next suspect is usually the SCV - it's a small part on the side of the fuel pump. One electrical connector, 2 torx bolts and it's out. It's often the cause for complaint. You could remove it and inspect it, but I've only ever replaced mine (similar performance symptoms).

You might drop a multimeter on the battery and get a pre-start voltage, and a post-start voltage. Expect to see something around 12.4-12.6V before turning on the car, and in the 14.1-14.4V range once the engine is running. If you're seeing a large variance from that, your battery or alternator could be crook and causing issues.

Back