Dream Zd build!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a while

Reaction score
Maybe this is a better way to go about it :) if you had a chance to build "a mild" zd how would you go about it? What would you fit?

Will keep you posted just doing it now, will be able to give figures shortly, but was fairly dear...
Cheers.. love to read about it... I'm going to do box and clutch too.. I think she's worth it eh I've put a shiteload of time and cash into it, so may as well do it..

Yes🤔
I have read that the Baet remap (I think it was), where the high end was pretty stout with some mods.
I think the gearbox and diffs were the weak points then
So yes, tell us more.
Whatever it costs, it will be cheaper than buying a new Hilux! And my conscience will not allow me to do that!

Yes🤔
I have read that the Baet remap (I think it was), where the high end was pretty stout with some mods.
I think the gearbox and diffs were the weak points then
So yes, tell us more.
Whatever it costs, it will be cheaper than buying a new Hilux! And my conscience will not allow me to do that!
Yup, me too! I'm not paying that amount for a car.. I'm not looking for huge h.p numbers, just a strong well built motor..
A fully reco box is about 3g delivered! Clutch I've got.. motor, 5 to 10g I'm guessing.. 10 to 15g is still better the 50 70 90g for a new car...

Latest posts

Back