DEA 3" Exhaust for YD25 D22 (2.5L)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navshiz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was just asking around about experiences with the 3 inch DEA exhaust system, mainly functionality. Preferably after sound and power more than anything which is why i am considering the straight piped option with no muffler or cat. If you could let us know any feedback you have on the DEA system, would be much appreciated, cheers.

https://www.deaperformance.com.au/p...xhaust-Pipe-Only-To-Suit-Nissan-Nava/NI212-PO

Hi,

I just installed a Dandy Exhaust/DEA 3" on a 2006 D22 ZD30 and it all went OK. Mine is with muffler but no cat...

Three thigs I did not like on mine:

1. No EGT thing on it. I took mine to a local exhaust shop and paid 33 $ to get one welded. If you want one make sure you do it before installing it on the car and make sure the position you choose has enough space for the probe.
2. The black paint on the pipes is not the best. Comes off quite easily when bumped but I spent 12$ on a can of high temp black paint and covered any spots.
3. On the ZD30 there is an rubber attachment point on the transfer case and that did not fit perfectly. It fits but had to add some spacers.

Also, another thing I did not like but this is more about my spastic brain is that they came with some paper stickers on them that are an absolute pain to remove and I was worried that it will catch fire... :D Don't try to wipe them with alcohol and don't try to peel them. Trust me...do not try!

Conclusion, it is cheap for a reason but still worth the money I spent. I did not gain a huge amount of power but it did bring the boost curve a bit forward in the low revs and absolutely helped with the EGTs. The sound is there and because it is Aluminised Steel (generally a bit thicker) it sounds amazing.

This is my personal experience.

Latest posts

Back