Dash turns off and on

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimplex

Reaction score
Hi all, been having issue with my 2015 stx-550 No indicators, speedo, fuel, nothing dash is black. randomly comes on an off quickly while driving.

ive tryed : battery terminals* earth wires connecting to motor and chassis* fuses*relays*unplug electrical sockets in bay , clean.. refit.... im stumped.
When the dash goes out the radio goes soft. but if dash flicks back on the radio goes loud again. allso i cannot change gears in my (automatic) when this happends when the dash goes out.

4wd H L range works. works

Am i possibly missing a earth wire i havent cleaned?
i realy dont feel like pulling apart the dash zzzz
Can anyone send me a diagram where the earth wires are? still stumped :(

Try this: attach a wire directly from the chassis of the stereo to one of the bolts holding the dash in place.
I’m with tony I had same problem when I purchased my d40 so when I changed head unit for stereo ran a new wire from side of it and from the actual unit output earth to a good body earth no more problems

I had the same problem with my d40, turned out to be the battery, wasn't producing enough power (slowly dying), replaced it, hasn't faulted since

Latest posts

Back