Damo’s STX550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gacoxd

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I haven’t posted for a while and I’m not entirely sure why seeing as everyone here is interested in the same thing I am; Navs!

I’ve got a 2011 STX550 that I’ve had since new and apart from a lift, side steps and dual battery that I did when it was new I hadn’t done much until about a year ago.

Since then, I’ve done quite a bit
  • Safari Snorkel
  • MCC Falcon bullbar
  • Xrox rear bar
  • GME XRS Connect radio
  • Cell-Fi-Go Mobile signal booster
  • HPD Catch Can
  • Plazmaman hot and cold side pipe work upgrades
  • Ultimate Diesel tune up 180Kw and 580Nm at the wheels
  • NP300 Ntrek black 18” rims (talk to me before you do this)
I have a couple more pending
  • STEDI Typex-X 7” spots
  • STEDI Copperhead Headlight upgrade
  • STEDI ST3303 29” light bar
  • STEDI Rocklights
I also realized that I haven’t taken anywhere near enough photos! Will post what I have over the next few days.

Damo

EF1A910D-BEBC-4F55-A201-C38EAD613F9E.jpeg

Hi, what was the issue with the rims? Did you require spacers due to offset? I see you have a spain built Nav. Looks great by the way!

The 3.0 lt V6 runs a 320mm front disc compared to a 300mm disc on other D40's so most rims don't clear the caliper .

There are rims available and I was lucky enough to pick up a second hand set in good condition after the first set I bought didn't fit .

The 3.0 lt V6 runs a 320mm front disc compared to a 300mm disc on other D40's so most rims don't clear the caliper .

There are rims available and I was lucky enough to pick up a second hand set in good condition after the first set I bought didn't fit .
Bingo.

Even though they were off a new Nav the very inside of the rim didn’t clear the front of the caliper by about 3mm in 2 places.

corrections were made and now they are good

Latest posts

Back