D40 water pipes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Chap

Reaction score
Alright guys,
Just looking for some advice on my 2007 navara - I have replace the engine and looking to connect the last few water pipes behind the driver side wheel (UK right hand drive) a garage initially took it apart so I didn't get the chance to see where they went, I have attached an image of the metal pipes that need connecting, any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Attachments

• 997521BB-E3A6-42A3-A2C7-6A87DAA250FF.jpeg
    997521BB-E3A6-42A3-A2C7-6A87DAA250FF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
The 4WD version of the diesel Navara has a fuel cooler underneath the vehicle. This is connected to the engine and the tank - I'd have to get under mine to take a good look and match up the parts in your photo to be certain.

The 4WD version of the diesel Navara has a fuel cooler underneath the vehicle. This is connected to the engine and the tank - I'd have to get under mine to take a good look and match up the parts in your photo to be certain.
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the reply, I will get under and have a look and hopefully that sheds some light on it
Thank you

Latest posts

Back