D40 towing mirrors with indicators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjonesk

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

I’ve got a 2010 Thai d40 with factory mirrors that don’t have an indicator in them, and I recently purchased a set of towing mirrors with indicators.

I’m struggling to find any good manuals - has anyone done the wiring for this before? I’m hoping the factory mirrors will have pre-existing wiring for the indicators.

I do remember seeing a post similar to your question. I'll see if I can find it to link here..

My thinken tho is if the wiring isn't at the mirror it will only be a case of running the extra wire from either the dash or the front guard?

I have done this to mine. I had to run an extra wire from each mirror to the bcm which is what controls the factory indicators. The nissan service manual details the bcm pins you need to connect to.

Hey AussieNavara what section in that fool of a manual is that in if you dont mind and can recall.

This is for 2011 Thai build.
My release 2011 Workshop Manual did not have a section that was selectable for the Lighting (LT) part. But the 2011 Sup did.

In the LT section there is this schematic on page LT-15:
BCM1.png

The top red oval numbers are the pins on the thinner single row BCM connector and this connector is shown by the bottom red oval above.

I also attached the file.

Cheers

Attachments

• LT.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back