D40 suspension Thai and Spanish

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebettio

Reaction score
Hi. Just wondering. I got a 2010 Thai built D40. I've come across some suspension off a 2010 Spanish built D40. Will the Spanish built suspension fit my Thai built one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers .

The manual shows no difference at all across the entire range. I wouldn't have thought the springs and shocks would be different - bullbars yes, because the chassis rails are a little different, but the rest of the car is very similar (front guards, mirrors, door handles and a couple of other minor things excepted).

Hi. Just wondering. I got a 2010 Thai built D40. I've come across some suspension off a 2010 Spanish built D40. Will the Spanish built suspension fit my Thai built one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers .

When I purchased a HD suspension package of rear leafs, front struts and shock absorbers the supplier didn't differentiate between Thai and Spain. He said those components were the same for either build. However other components are different like ball joints, control arms etc so always double check. There are countless subtle differences that can easily catch you out.

When I purchased a HD suspension package of rear leafs, front struts and shock absorbers the supplier didn't differentiate between Thai and Spain. He said those components were the same for either build. However other components are different like ball joints, control arms etc so always double check. There are countless subtle differences that can easily catch you out.
Thanks for your help and advice. I got it very cheap and got shocks and springs and a few other suspension bits. The leaf springs measure up and will fit no problems . The front springs look as if they will fit as well. Rear shocks will fit . They come with new bushes as well. A bargain for 100$ . So I just need to purchase some front struts now . I'll fit them over the weekend hopefully. Once again I thank you and all the others that have helped me. I appreciate your advice . Cheers .

Latest posts

Back