D40 Limp mode .... mornings only

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire crews found a rats nest in the engine bay of a burnt out car in the news. If there are rats and mice about leave the bonnet up over night they wont nest.

We normally leave he bonnet up, so I'm not sure how and when they got in and did the damage, it could have been when were on holidays recently, even though our son was watching the house he didn't go out and check around until the last day of the holidays, so it could have happened then.....the Ford Mechanic said it needed to go to and auto electrician, we told the insurance company this, but we found out today they sent it to another mechanic, that they have a contract with !!!!!!!! figure that one out

1 put bait in engine bays in my 3 cars 4 days ago , lifted the bonnet on stationary one yesterday and the block was half eaten .. walked across to pick up a piece of plastic that the wind had taken and found 4 mice scurring out. took a walk around to check blocks in buildings and they were all eaten , damn things breading like MICE. it gets cold up here in the nth east ranges , i think we are going to need lots of frosts and rain to freeze them out.

This have calmed down a lot in the upper hunter, but they are still around. And then watching the news those animal activist PETA wants everyone to not kill the rats/mice, because they have a right to food....really? I say they don't vote, they don't pay taxes, they don't work they don't contribute to society...they are useless..... or as someone else suggested.. we should round they up and send to all the animal activist people in the city, let them deal with them......geeezze.. People

Don't forget baits are made to attract rodents so putting them in your engine bay might not be a good idea, on the other hand rats are smart like humans if the get a dodge meal somewhere and they only eat enough to make them crook they wont go back again.

Don't forget baits are made to attract rodents so putting them in your engine bay might not be a good idea, on the other hand rats are smart like humans if the get a dodge meal somewhere and they only eat enough to make them crook they wont go back again.

Could this be why you don't see many rats in a McDonalds restaurant?

Latest posts

Back