D40 Glow Plugs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza170

Reaction score
Rightio so I've pulled my glow plugs put to check as im pretty much rebuilt hole bloody thing just wondering if the glow plugs look like this does that mean my injectors are gunna be pretty much cactus as well

Attachments

• 20200925_181854.jpg
    20200925_181854.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
Ive ordered new glow plugs my concern was what condition are the injectors going to be in didn't want to remove for no reason with having to get re programmed etc

i would think that if you have injector problem the engine would run rough, and you would get a code, best to leave them alone as you would need to clean seats ,probably need new retainer bolts and need to be tensioned correctly..

I have got all the new retainer seats an that for them as they came in the vsr kit an I did have engine problems I hadn't long got car before a no longer friend crashed it very badly but person before me had pretty much seized turbo fried radiator the egr was cracked on top looks like tried to fix it with sikaflex when I took manifolds off you could barely even see a tiny bit through in to engine was hectic,prop shafts stuffed list goes on but pretty much she's all just about brand new ive been rebuilding myself since January 3 more parts an shes done.i also purchased on Monday a rather over expensive scan tool which can actually re program the hole car so that's not the biggest deal the biggest shock was the price of the injectors if they have to be replaced crazy and here I was complaining my iloads were expensive at $480 each lol

Latest posts

Back