D40 cylinder head

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjb81

Reaction score
Hi all,
1st time post.
Just wondering if anyone has used yd25 4 port head from ETP ONLINE. Need to purchase one and any feedback would be great.
Thanks Steve.

Hi all,
1st time post.
Just wondering if anyone has used yd25 4 port head from ETP ONLINE. Need to purchase one and any feedback would be great.
Thanks Steve.

Hi Steve,

We have bought one from them. They posted it to the mechanic directly, who was impressed with the assembly but noted that it was missing just one gasket that the mechanic sourced easily elsewhere (I do not remember which gasket, sorry).

We've only been able to put 4,000km on the car since but it purrs like a kitten and runs a fraction cooler than the previous head. Power seems to be about the same. It tows my caravan just like it used to so the only thing I can say is we are happy so far.

Hi Steve,

We have bought one from them. They posted it to the mechanic directly, who was impressed with the assembly but noted that it was missing just one gasket that the mechanic sourced easily elsewhere (I do not remember which gasket, sorry).

We've only been able to put 4,000km on the car since but it purrs like a kitten and runs a fraction cooler than the previous head. Power seems to be about the same. It tows my caravan just like it used to so the only thing I can say is we are happy so far.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for info, ordered a complete head of them today.

Latest posts

Back