d40 crank shaft pulley centre bolt

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkkat

Reaction score
Hi Guys Has anyone tried a flogging spanner on the crank pulley centre bolt Ive tried all my rattle guns I suppose the last ditch move is to take out the starter motor and lock the flywheel ring gear! anyone got any suggestions

How is the motor turning over if you have it in park or in First or reverse ?
Hi Amber its in reverse with handbrake on Do you know what the tightening torque is ?? xkkat Top chain guide had failed and was just floating around ! Luck it didn't foul the chain and scrap the engine.

Hi Amber I thought of this too but I,m not game to try it!! I don't know if starter will pull in with all the front dismantled I,m getting a bigger rattle gun and will try that first Thanks keep watching for results!

Hi Amber I thought of this too but I,m not game to try it!! I don't know if starter will pull in with all the front dismantled I,m getting a bigger rattle gun and will try that first Thanks keep watching for results!
The extension bar is only sitting on the chassis rail ,there is no pulling only the spin of the engine ,

Latest posts

Back