D23 series 4 Thailand built

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SL2CAB4WD2020

Reaction score
Hi. I have a D23 Series 4. Thailand built , SL Navara 2cab 4wd. 2020 year. Does the DPF clear in the background like previous posts assumed Renault engine? ( no DPF icon on dash start-up)

If there's no DPF light during startup, are you sure there's a DPF? It's a different layout to the YD25 autos that had it (mine is under the front passenger floor area). You could get underneath and look for it, it should not be too far away from the engine. The DPF should have a thin metal pipe going into each end (pressure monitoring) and an electrical connection on each end.

If there's no DPF light during startup, are you sure there's a DPF? It's a different layout to the YD25 autos that had it (mine is under the front passenger floor area). You could get underneath and look for it, it should not be too far away from the engine. The DPF should have a thin metal pipe going into each end (pressure monitoring) and an electrical connection on each end.
AFFA43B0-C3D8-4D9B-8FD5-52075BD5FBDE.jpegTher

Attachments

• 7BBFFF99-A016-4D46-AE76-F6AEABE2C582.jpeg
    7BBFFF99-A016-4D46-AE76-F6AEABE2C582.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
i have earlier one. no dpf light or regen switch on these. i think its due to ours being euro5 instead of euro6. afaik its a passive dpf, it uses engine performance to regen the dpf. i can usually tell because the engine (single turbo model) starts playing up.

temp and pressure sensor is on the other side of the dpf in the pic.

Latest posts

Back