D23 low oil pressure and car wont start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hchau1101

Reaction score
Hi all I drove to work this am and low oil pressure came up on dash and my car shut off and now can't start it and my mechanic is turning to slove the issue but when he connects the cpu it comes up no connection found so he doesnt know what the issue is

It sounds like the ECU isn't starting - highly unlikely that it's a low oil level causing that. I assume that he's checked the oil level already. I'd be looking at the battery terminals, the fusible link on the battery cable connector, and the earth point for the ECU. The ECU controls everything, so getting the ECU operational is the first task. Once the ECU is running, it will answer the mechanic's diagnostic tool (the OBD port is directly connected to the ECU).

It sounds like the ECU isn't starting - highly unlikely that it's a low oil level causing that. I assume that he's checked the oil level already. I'd be looking at the battery terminals, the fusible link on the battery cable connector, and the earth point for the ECU. The ECU controls everything, so getting the ECU operational is the first task. Once the ECU is running, it will answer the mechanic's diagnostic tool (the OBD port is directly connected to the ECU).

Thanks Tony I've pass it on to my mechanic hopefully it works...

Hello. I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
pay to make a separate thread on the issue. that guy hasn't been back.
put in as much detail you can of whats happened and which engine you have.

Latest posts

Back