D22 Zd Charging Problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRZED30

Reaction score
Hey fellas
This is one for all you electrical gurus out there car is a 2006 d22 zd30
My nav ever since ive bought it has had the battery charge light come on first start then when i give it a quick rev it goes away . Ive replaced the alternator and changed the cluster still does it. I really am at a loss as to what else it could be. Ive heard some people say behind the radio theres a wire that if pinched can cause these symptoms. Any help would be greatly appreciated ive posted a link to a video showing the problem
Thanks in advance

Gofile

If there is a fix for this that would be great, but I would be surprised if it wasn't considered normal as it happens to mine also and every other zd330 nav I have seen. From start mine needs to get to about 1800 rpm before the alternator increases the voltage and the light goes out. Once it gets to this point initially it works fine at any revs or at idle though. I think it has something to do with the internal regulator circuit in the alternator (though I'm not sure). Anyway, never found it a problem in any way.

Yeah mine also does it. Dosnt phase me. It does seem to be consistent. Just like the d22 clank on full lock

Yeah seems to be a very common thing
just thought it would be nice to start the thing and have a clear dash for once lol

Oh i hate that clank ! Damn i thought only mine did it lol well least im not alone

Latest posts

Back