d22 steel bullbar problems?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patche1991

Reaction score
i have an 2005 nav d22 and its got a nissan steel bullbar fitted. the bar over time has dropped away from the body and makes a gap and also the mounts have cracked on the welds.. has anyone else experienced problems like this?

The bullbars are mounted horribly. mine did the same and ended up taking the paint off it where it rubbed on the guards. Nissans only answer is to tighten it back up... Most bullbars (arb etc) are mounted over the chassis rails with a bolt done the middle or atleast a plate over the top of the rail to stop it tilting but the factory bullbars are only held in with 4 bolts... Mine have elongated and when i went to use the hilift on the bar it pushed the bar up into the guards....scary seeing as i snatch and winch off the bar... I still havent found a way to reinforce the mountings will have to look at it soon.

haha mines twisted a little bit. i welded new brackets onto it but after seein it only had the 4 bolt. welds might have cracked, hit a few cows and trees and roos and stuff lol

Latest posts

Back