D22 roof rack platform

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denisanto

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought a d22 ZD30 06 end of last year and I just start to do a bit of upgrade.
A couple of weeks ago I bought and OCAM platform and I’ve been told to drill the roof for installed the base. I felt that wasn’t a good idea so, I am thinking to buy a set of rails for the roof obviously with the clips at the door frame, without drilling the roof and installed a platform on it.
I would like to ask you guys if you have any recommendations on a set of rails which are also pretty low.
Thanks

Brisbane mate.

First mods for your zd30 you should do egr and swirl mod aswell as a catch can :)

Sorry mate.
I am very new on this, still figuring out this web site.
I did my catch can already.
What’s egr?

I'll link you to the egr subsection in the forum. There is a whole step by step guide. Very easy to do. Hopefully previous owner has already blocked it

If you look in the d22 section for body and chasis. I'd say post there about your racks

Cool thanks.
Egr and swirl mod, is recommended with a turbo?
A bit hard to understand, I guess I should ask them in the forum.

Cool thanks.
Egr and swirl mod, is recommended with a turbo?
A bit hard to understand, I guess I should ask them in the forum.

It is necessary
Due to emissions. Instead of the exhaust gasses being ejected straight out of the exhaust they are sent back through for a second burn. In this process it's cakes your intake with carbon build up. Mine is horrible. And needs to be cleaned. By doing the plate and swirl mod. Your blocking it off so it's sent straight out the exhaust. Hopefully someone will explain it better.

Latest posts

Back