D22 rear fog light relay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anderso

Reaction score
I have a Navara D22 2,5 Di from 2005

It has two front fog light mounted in the front bumper they work fine.
But the rear fog light does not come on when i activate the switch.

I tried testing the circuit but no power is getting to the rear fog light.
I looked and checked the fuses but they are ok.

As i understand it there is a relay for the front fog light and a seperate relay for the rear one.
Is that correct and if yes where do i find the relay for the rear fog light ??

I am from Denmark so sorry about my english

Thank you

Anderso

Last edited:
I don't think our Aussie one have a rear fog light mate. Hopefully someone on here can help you out though.

Sorry, never seen a D22 with a factory rear fog light either. Hope someone who has can help, not sure they were available out here?

I found out that the wire to the rear fog light was broken on route to the lamp.
So problem solved...

This is the switch for front and rear fog light, just like the headligt you turn the switch for rear or front and rear fog light.

Fog switch.jpg

The lamp looks like this :

In Denmark we have white light when the vehicle comes towards you. That means headlight, front fog lights and reversing light is white.
Brake lights, rear lights and rear fog lights are red. All turning signals are yellow.
Right under the normal light/brake light we have a red rear fog light.
In Denmark most cars have a fog light in each side of the car but it is ok with only one rear fog light in the left side.
This only have one. The side the driver sits.
Of course always two fog light in front.
The yellow turning light is solved by using a yellow bulb behind the white glas over or under the reversing bulb.

Foglight.jpg

Probably never got them in Australia. The front bumper has cut outs for front fog lights, but there were never any rear for lights on Australian d22s. Not unless it was a private grey import from one of those European countries that have them. I have seen front fog light kits on eBay to suit the factory bumper, but once you fit a bullbar there's not usually anywhere for them to be fitted (a couple of brands I recall have fog light spots in them) but even the factory Nissan bullbar has nowhere for them to fit.

Latest posts

Back