D22 part number's, buy something. Post the part number here.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today it is my lucky day, i have been struggling to work this all out!

So turns out the part numbers for the silicone hoses from super cheap..

First one is a special order only, and second one is now Deleated stock, and the lady searched brisbane reagion for me and no go, so im thinking of heading up to ARE brisbane north side who stated they will cut the hoses to my liking, and prices on there site and around $10 or so, so if you guys would like ill post those part numbers tomorrow night

Karl. The guys at ARE are good to deal with. Got my upgraded cooler done there and love it.

On another note does anyone know the part number for the bushes that ar between the cooler and mounting brackets on the yd25 d22 motors

After some assistance guys. Running into some issues sourcing Front Upper Shock Bushes for the Navara. There is no listing on fulcrum site and I've been to 6 auto stores and no one can find out which ones correct. I have done some measurements and think it's the Superpro SPF0729 Bush.

Any help would be great. The bushes on my bilsteins are stuffed

Rusty

Go to a 4WD shop Rusty, ARB, Opposite Lock etc; they are shore to have them.
They are pretty much the same across the board, they should have something floating around their shop floor.

Heh Tony I'm gonna ring them both today then if no success I'll ring the local super cheap and see if the have the 0729 bushes in stock. If not super cheap I'll go to fulcrum

The little clip that holds the bonnet rod to the radiator support panel just broke on mine.
Part number for genuine Nissan is 65722-01E00.
Gonna order one off eBay.

Last edited:
I paid $1:25 plus $4 postage.
Better than having the rod floating around under there.

I'll double check the number when it arrives, they said it was a genuine Nissan item and that was the number they listed.

Got my bonnet rod clip today, came in a CD postage box.
Don't know why they just don't stick it in an envelope.
Part number is 65722-01E00

I don't remember the part no. but my local dealer charged something like $180 for 1. Seems as they think thefts legal, go down to the dealership in the middle of the night with a screw driver.

Latest posts

Back