D22 Navara Service Manual download - 97' to 08'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of it should work for you. Not sure on chances though after 2008 besides the tray.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could re-post the link it doesnt seem to be working.

Owners manual as in the book that comes with the car? Ebay has them occasionally but not often.

Service manual as in the PDF files that make up the complete workshop service book, look in the OP.

Thanks for the info man I've just payed a deisel fitter a small fortune and the motor keeps developing a new oil leak each time it goes back for a leak repair
I lost the ceramic tip off the glow plugs in cylinder one and four and to replace the head and rebore the engine up a size.

Does PDF files have the service schedules on it (what Nissan does for a 160,00 Km's service)... Cheers!

Ok I down loaded it but my computer tells me it cant open it ? I'll down load again - any advice welcome ..cheers

Downloading it now. Lucky this a work computer and I dont pay for downloads. Haha.

Give me a few minutes and Ill give you a run down.

Click on the file and hit open.

Attachments

• D22 Service..jpg
    D22 Service..jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 152
Ok I clicked on that but it seems to be just a photo ? man I'm hopeless at this ! Am I doing something wrong ? ok' and apart from owning a Nissan ,')

Latest posts

Back