D22 Navara Recall - Passenger Airbag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmills17

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but if it's not here i am.
See below what models it effects.

I received a letter from Nissan yesterday, states they don't have the parts in as of yet. Will be giving them a call to see what they can do, in regards to driving a faulty vehicle.

Have heard of manufacturers giving owners loan cars until the vehicle is rectified.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 9.50.52 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 9.50.52 am.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 56
I had my 2008 Navara done about 2 years ago , dropped it in the morning picked ot up in the afternoon , AS this is not a paid service ,the chances of a loan car is slim ,

Yeah my 2011 as well. Even after being confirmed by Nissan when this airbag thing first came about way back when, they told me I was not affected.
The letter arrived last week saying to keep it handy until the 20th January when they will notify me of a time, no hurry hey.
Parts aren't in the country yet.

Sounds like I was lucky I got in as quickly as I did in Perth. For a letter, email, etc and got it booked in about 2 weeks later and done. I have a 2010 D22 which wasn't in the original recall either...

Latest posts

Back