D22 manual locking hubs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure of the one in your link but in my first Navara the factory hubs failed at 80k, I replaced them with AVM hubs. They were still going strong at 520k.

Anyone used these ROK hubs?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROK-FW-Manual-Hubs-Nisan-Pathfinder-V6-Navara-D21-D22-X-Terrain-/181168679846?hash=item2a2e7eaba6:g:6ZIAAOSw3ydVwFdV

$_12.JPG

Yes we can get those hubs here, there is a few others available as well. The AVM hubs I mentioned earlier tend to be the most popular for a direct replacement.

We also can get in the USA. The AVM hubs,I think the red center ones are Heavy duty. Of all the web sites here reporting broken hubs.The Warn hubs,seem to have the least break downs. Even that Warn has no listing for the d22,they fit perfect.

never heard of AVM hubs going back at all, dont read sites if you want to buy something they all are like "this sucks, that sucks"

Thanks fellas. I bought the ROK hubs off Ebay. There were no AVM's listed but the ROK's look to be identical bar the branding. I will put them on over the weekend.

A notable difference is the brass bush vs bearings in the OEM hubs.

Thanks fellas. I bought the ROK hubs off Ebay. There were no AVM's listed but the ROK's look to be identical bar the branding. I will put them on over the weekend.

A notable difference is the brass bush vs bearings in the OEM hubs.

How are those Hubs holding out?

Latest posts

Back