D22 Lift...Blue max

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zfaraj

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry to start a new topic on something that has been asked 100 times but.

I want to lift my d22 2" spoke to zordo and he recommended the blue max comfort gear.

Has anyone used this? Any feedback? What kits have people
Used?

Good gear. I put in a 2'' (or near enough) kit in. Front torsion bars, rear springs and shocks. Really happy so far, done towing, 4x4ing and all kinds of work with no issues

I orderd the d22 heavy load, bluemax kit from zordo.
I was impressed with the delivery time, i think it was next day as i recall.
The price was right.

Zordo said the kits only for cars carnying constant loads and those that dont will experience drive-line/tail shaft shudder at low speeds...

the rear went up almost 3 inch's, ideally when carry load it settles down to 2inch's...so with more than 2inch rear lift you need to consider ignoring the tail-shaft shuddering (under 10kmhr) or having it fixed (tail-shaft extension, spacer, something?)
its quite easy to ignore & not really an issue for me, but i know some people are paranoid about these things.

im unsure if this was a common thing, but my leaf packs had the centre pin/bolt in upside down...it was annoying, but easy enough to flip.

apart from that, im a happy customer.

shuuqe4.jpg

jyDKZ9K.jpg

i've had blue max in for about 2 years now.
i went for the comfort leaves as i don't normally have any load.
i'm happy with it, made a noticable difference to the stock gear.
my front shock lower bushes have worn out, but they have a 3 yr warranty so they are going to replace the front shocks, just waiting for them to arrive, so i'm happy with that.

Zfaraj

If zordo has recommended something he knows it will work and usually the bloke to stand by his product and has sold lots of. I had efs originally from him but have replaced it as my neess have changed. Great service and awesome prices.

I am running bluemax torsion bars, bluemax 300kg constant leaves (extra leave from original pack added at time of install, now approx 400kg leaves) and bilstien shocks.
Very happy with the ride comfort, lift/articulation and service from zordo. Its good stuff.

Last edited:
I needed up getting a good deal on a full 2" efs kit fitted. It was fitted today and I'm very happy massive improvement over stock.

Reviving this thread, but how is the bluemax stuff holding up?

I'm thinking of picking up a some bluemax gear from Zordo too, but can get a tough dog setup for about $250 less.... Wont be getting the shocks as I already have a set, only the leafs and torsion bars.

Any feedback would be great.

Back