The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

ben85

Reaction score
Fairline bonnet scoop.

Last edited:

Rabbid-chop

Reaction score
That looks friggin awesome. How are you going ti go with oil filter changes?
Ive got the landcruiser air filter and foreskin front mount and it is juuuuuuust tight enough that i have to pop the lid (and duct) off the airbox and/or intercooler pipes just to get a long enough 1/2" drive on the oil filter lol. Its such a pain in my lazy arse lol.
Awesome work though dude. very neat.

ben85

Reaction score
That looks friggin awesome. How are you going ti go with oil filter changes?
Ive got the landcruiser air filter and foreskin front mount and it is juuuuuuust tight enough that i have to pop the lid (and duct) off the airbox and/or intercooler pipes just to get a long enough 1/2" drive on the oil filter lol. Its such a pain in my lazy arse lol.
Awesome work though dude. very neat.
Should be able to change oil filters without any probs, it will be tight though. Theres not much room in there from stock.

ben85

Reaction score
Note: If anyone wants to try something similar, I have a 50mm bodylift, I don't think there would be enough room under the bonnet without the bodylift.

brodes

Reaction score
Note: If anyone wants to try something similar, I have a 50mm bodylift, I don't think there would be enough room under the bonnet without the bodylift.
Hi Ben
Just wondering if you have any info at all on the hoses etc for the micro inter cooler setup
Cheers Brodes

ben85

Reaction score
Hi Ben
Just wondering if you have any info at all on the hoses etc for the micro inter cooler setup
Cheers Brodes
umm the pipe from car to intercooler is 2 1/2 the the the 90 bend is in 2 1/2 into 2 inch then there is a 2 inch 135 bend and a 1.75 135 degree bend thats what i used i had too head the 1.75 silicone pipe to get the 2 inch joiner too fit

Toddzor

Reaction score
Hey Ben, how are you finding the setup? I am looking at going the top mount route as well. Can i grab some info off you via pm?

ben85

Reaction score
Hey Ben, how are you finding the setup? I am looking at going the top mount route as well. Can i grab some info off you via pm?
its going well.
have a look though this thread. all the info is there.
if u have any more q's then ask away here.
warning - you need a bodylift to run the big top mount cooler.

ben85

Reaction score
there's been a bit of interest in the big top mount intercooler setup of late, here is a few pics of the mounts if anyone is considering doing something similar.

Attachments

Latest posts