D22 Fuel tank....???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldheadedgit

Reaction score
Ok.. just fitted a long range tank 137 ltr (4wdsysems)
everything good, did have a leak, think it was from one of the hoses at the pick up...
question is... there are two hoses on the pick up.. one large one small... one is a return line... but witch one.?... small one was leaking... so guessing it was the return... Am i on the right track. ?
cheers

Yep small one is return couldn't find a tank bigger than 125l do you have a contact no for them and what price was it?
The small return pipe does lappies around the chassis no idea why?
I actually have a leak on one of the hoses myself, just waiting for fuel level to drop as it looks awkward to drop down.

Cheers Grumpy... Small one was my issue... but new clamp solved the problem..
They do 137 L and a 145 L...
And yep they are a bit painful to drop.. original has bash plate as well...
Mine was second hand.. $200... was a quick trip to Canberra and back (Sydney) but worth it..
I did email 4wd systems twice seeking advice on fitting... in case there was any unforseen mods needed...
But alas ..they never replied...
here is the contact details for them.

50-52 Payneham Road
Stepney, SA, 5069

Business Hours (Central Standard Time):
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: By Request

Ph: (08) 8362 5955
Fax: (08) 8363 6203

Cheers BHG

Sheez for $200 I would nearly travel from here 70klm's west of Albury, will give them (4wdsystems) a try but thought I had contacted them, must be mistaken, maybe I better just keep an eye on ebay or gumtree etc, there is a 127l one on ebay for $750.

Latest posts

Back