D22 Draglink

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavAl68

Reaction score
anyone tell me what the story is with draglinks ? I have done 2 in 18mths. looking for a solution.

i cant remember exactly why now but i didn't rate those psr heavy duty draglinks.

for memory the standard ones have ball joints on the ends, the psr ones have swivel only joints and i believed they caused a bit of binding in the steering. mine didn't last long anyway and i replaced it with a cheaper replacement with the idea that if i need to keep replacing it ill use the cheaper version, its seemed to have lasted quite a while.

i cant remember exactly why now but i didn't rate those psr heavy duty draglinks.

for memory the standard ones have ball joints on the ends, the psr ones have swivel only joints and i believed they caused a bit of binding in the steering. mine didn't last long anyway and i replaced it with a cheaper replacement with the idea that if i need to keep replacing it ill use the cheaper version, its seemed to have lasted quite a while.

Where did you source this cheaper replacement buddy? Ta, Rich

Latest posts

Back