D22 Custom rear bar Build-up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wicked job. Definitely one of the next mods for me. Firstly need to decide on a body lift or not.

Do the body lift, it made the rear bar so much easier to design. And while you're at it, do the rear quarter shop. It's epic.

Will do the body lift then. And definitely need the rear quarter chop, it'll save me having to get the rear corner panel beaten, I fought a tree and the tree won. Il do the bar work, but probably not the wheel carrier.

Attachments

• image-1269718501.jpg
    image-1269718501.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 268
Will do the body lift then. And definitely need the rear quarter chop, it'll save me having to get the rear corner panel beaten, I fought a tree and the tree won. Il do the bar work, but probably not the wheel carrier.

Ooooh, nasty. Yeah, it definitely looks tougher with the chop. And if you're skipping the wheel carrier, then you can build the bar super slim and get even more departure angle than mine.

Good luck mate and keep us updated. Also if you need any detail pics of the chop, give us a hoy and I endeavor to grab them.

Nice work josh, ive been thinking of doing the exact same thing once i get a bodylift done, do a rear 1/4 chop ad then get a tube bar made up. Great idea with the chassis support plates. Might have to borrow that idea.

Will definately be keeping an eye on this thread now.

Bart.

Nice work josh, ive been thinking of doing the exact same thing once i get a bodylift done, do a rear 1/4 chop ad then get a tube bar made up. Great idea with the chassis support plates. Might have to borrow that idea.

Will definately be keeping an eye on this thread now.

Bart.

Well after being crook towards the end of the week, managed to get some more done on Josh's rear bar this weekend. Has been fully welded out now, just need to do the carriers.......

P1000696_zps482ba91c.jpg

P1000697_zpsf8b3e52a.jpg

P1000698_zps6c3dd10c.jpg

at a guess, i'd say it was around 35-40 when we test fit it the last time.

carriers plus tyre...

gonna be heavy, i'd guess in the 80kg ballpark?

i'm not too worried though.

Well after fighting me the whole way today, finally got the wheel carrier mostly done, need to get studs & make a couple of gussets & still waiting on the latches..

P1000711_zps8c111d04.jpg

P1000708_zps5bfdbc6a.jpg

P1000709_zpsdcf24adf.jpg

P1000710_zps0171d2e2.jpg

Latest posts

Back